In our Service Charter, we seek to set out the standard of service you can expect from Uvision Australia. The purpose of this Charter is to explain our service processes and commitments. This Charter has been developed in consultation with our staff, our clients, and our partners. We welcome any feedback and advice as we are constantly working to improve our migration services.
- Uvision Australia is an Australian-owned expert migration practice fully licensed by the Australian Government to provide migration and education advice.
- Uvision is committed to providing tailored, professional advice to both individuals and corporations.
- We work in conjunction with our clients to achieve ambitions of living and working in Australia.
- We provide a variety of services to facilitate the migration process. For more information, see the Migration Services section of our website.
We understand that the migrating to Australian can be both a complicated and time-consuming process. It is our mission to provide a professional service that ensures our clients’ visa applications are processed as smoothly as possible.
At Uvision, we strive to be a nationally-recognised, leading Australian Migration practice. To achieve this, our key objectives include:
- Maintaining a reputation for excellence and success with our clients, our partners, the Department of immigration and the Migration review tribunal.
- Offering specialised advice by appointing an expert migration agent/lawyer suited to each client’s visa category and complexity, to ensure every visa is obtained in the most efficient way possible.
- A commitment to honesty and ethics. With experience in the industry, we firmly believe that honesty, transparency and integrity are fundamental to fulfilling the requirements of our clients, our partners and relevant government bodies.
Uvision Australia seeks to always serve our clients to our fullest potential. As a part of our process, we find it helpful to incorporate our client’s vision into our work so that we can work together to achieve migration goals. We believe our company can be a leader in the Migration and Education industry through demonstrating integrity, quality customer service and a commitment to our clients.
- Adhering to the Code of Conduct provided by the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).
- Always acting in accordance to the law and the legitimate interests of our clients.
- Dealing with our clients in a competent, diligent and fair manner at all times.
- Continually expanding our professional knowledge of current migration law. Our clients can be assured that they are being provided with correct and up to date legal advice. We achieve this by:
- Completing continuing and development points (CPD)*;
- Attending migration and education seminars, training and workshops;
- Maintaining a professional library, including memberships to industry databases and newsletters, allowing us to access current migration legislations, procedures & policies.
- Preserving the confidentiality of our clients. We must never disclose, or allow to be disclosed, confidential information about a client or a client’s business without a written consent, unless required by law.
- Operating a client’s account in such a way that our client’s funds stays protected.
- Always holding Professional Indemnity Insurance for the period that we represent you.
* CPD refers to a structured approach to learning to help ensure competence to practice, taking in knowledge, skills and practical experience
When you sign a contract with Uvision and legally become our client, you can expect timely, accurate and courteous advice whenever you approach us. We strive to satisfy your migration objectives by utilising the most current and authoritative sources. Our process in representing you may involve the following:
- Analysing current migration law relating to the nominated visa category;
- Assisting in the completion and/or checking of relevant application forms;
- Providing advice and assistance relating to the documentation required to support the application;
- Contacting the relevant bodies to acquire additional evidence needed to support the case;
- Preparing any necessary supporting submissions to the Department of Immigration or the Migration Review Tribunal to strengthen your case;
- Wherever possible, assisting you in complying with any requests made by the Department of Immigration or Migration Review Tribunal;
- Advising you throughout the process and liaising with the Department of Immigration or Migration Review Tribunal until the visa request or appeal has been finalised;
- Assisting you with medical examination bookings, federal police checks, translations of documents by a certified translator, registering your relationship, or any other needs you may have.
- Providing honest, accurate and complete information about yourself, your family members, your employers, your circumstances and any other information we provide to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship on your behalf.
- NOT providing us with fraudulent or misleading documents.
- Giving us sufficient and accurate information for us to understand your request and be able to respond appropriately.
- Communicating any queries in writing.
- Recognising that we have limited resources, a wide range of clients and agreed priorities with existing clients and government bodies.
- Treating our staff in a courteous, respectful and timely manner.
Tells us what you think
It is of upmost importance that our clients are satisfied with our service. Your feedback, both positive and negative, assists us in improving our service in the future. We review all comments seriously with impartiality and confidentiality, and will endeavour to respond within one week of receipt. For more complex issues, a resolution or explanation will be provided as soon as possible.
If you would like to provide feedback, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel that the issue has not been resolved by either of these actions, please write to the Director to:
Level 7, 210 George Street
Level 7, 210 George Street
T: (02) 8040 4427
Review of this Charter
We are committed to ensuring that this Charter reflects the needs and expectations of our clients. We welcome all feedback, both positive and negative, so that we can continually improve our services. We encourage you to contact us by one of the methods outlined above.
Each year we report on the effectiveness of the Charter in our Annual Report and conduct a review of Charter Standards to ensure they remain relevant and in line with Migration Agent Regulations Authority (MARA). Every three years we undertake a major review of the Charter.
Team Uvision Australia